I picked this up last month because I've always wanted one. Well, I'm trying to consolidate and while a lot of fun, this one doesn't fill a need for me.
Previous owner put a new stock on it, I added a new 21# Wolff spring. Buffer is in new condition but I don't know if it was replaced recently. Bluing is excellent.
$700 FTF near Hendersonville, NC. This is pretty firm, I'll offer it here a short time before turning it loose at gunbroker.
Trades? Not much on my radar right now, but feel free to offer. I'll say NO to Glocks and Right Hand bolts.
- 9mm AR Upper (maybe, still thinking this one through)
- .223/5.56 ammo. Factory sealed only. Steel is OK. No Georgia Arms or other factory reloads.
- single stage press
- Winchester WSP or WLP primers, trade value to me is $25/k
- factory sealed W231, Unique or TiteGroup
- .44, .45, 9mm components
- 9mm bulk ammo, factory sealed only
11/2...I'll be driving to Shelby, NC this evening for possible FTF.