Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS/T Pre Series II, Kimber Gold Combat Stainless - SPF

I have for sale a Pre Series Two, Kimber Gold Combat Stainless 45 cal. Pistol that will come with many extras.

I bought this pistol used off of GunsAmerica.com back around 2005. I would rate the gun in excellent condition, overall, with some minor imperfections. There is some very slight rust speckling in places, the hammer shows some normal wear, and there is some very slight build up of powder residue in the barrel. I tried to get a picture of the powder residue that I mentioned but it is so minor that i could not get it to show.

I have shot the gun some and carried it a few times, but it has mostly been a hanger queen under my care. I have around 2,000 rounds through the gun myself but cannot account for any previous owners.

The trigger is factory set at around 3.5lbs and is one of the best, if not the best, I have ever felt. There is minimal take up, no creep, and a super crisp release. This pistol is also very accurate. The night sights still work and are very bright for their age. (All three of the tritium vials emit a reasonable amount of light in complete darkness.)

I have upgraded the pistol with ETC G10 VZ Grips with the thumb notch to make it easier to reach the magazine release. I have also replaced the factory guide rod with a Dawson Precision Tool-Less guide rod for easy take down. The firing pin spring has been replaced with an extra power version from Wolff, as well as the original recoil spring with a Wolff recoil spring. The pistol comes with five Wilson Combat magazines, a N82 Tactical holster, as well as a other extras. Everything that comes with the gun is listed below.

What the Pistol Comes With:

1. The original full length guide rod and open recoil spring plug
2. Dawson Precision Tool-Less guide rod for easy disassembly (Currently in the gun)
2. Ed Brown GI length guide rod and enclosed recoil spring plug
3. ETC G10 VZ Grips with the thumb notch
4. The original Cocobolo grips that came with the gun
3. THREE Wilson Combat 47DAB eight (8) round magazines (Aluminum Base Pads)
4. TWO Wilson Combat 47TB ten (10) round magazines (Plastic Base Pads)
5. THREE extra, standard thickness (.350") Aluminum base pads
6. TWO extra, lo-profile thickness Aluminum base pads
7. THREE extra, standard thickness (.350") Plastic base pads
8. The original factory hard case that the pistol came in
9. ONE Wolff extra power firing pin spring (Currently in the gun)
10. ONE Wolff 16lb recoil spring (Currently in the gun)
11. ONE replacement firing pin spring (I believe it is a Wolff extra power)
12. N82 Tactical holster
13. TWO Dawson Precision Aluma Buffs

Price for everything: $1,250 obo

I am not really looking for trades at this time, but I would be willing to entertain partial trades so feel free to shoot me an offer but don't get upset if I say no thank you.

Buyer will need to show and provide a COPY of their Drivers License AND CCW Permit/Pistol Permit as well as sign a Bill of Sale. No copy, No sale.

I am looking to sell in the RTP area. Please PM me with any questions or comments. Thanks for looking!

·
Banned
13,863 Posts
Folks, we are getting a little tired of fixing ad stomping. Any seller is welcome to ask any amount for anything they want to sell. They are also allowed to ask for any paperwork and documentation that they feel is necessary for their peace of mind.

If you want to make an offer, please do so by PM. If you don't like what a seller is requesting paperworkwise, either move on or send a PM asking them if they will waive it.

Thread posts in a BST ad are for clarification of what is being offered only.

Thanks,

·
Registered
155 Posts
Folks, we are getting a little tired of fixing ad stomping. Any seller is welcome to ask any amount for anything they want to sell. They are also allowed to ask for any paperwork and documentation that they feel is necessary for their peace of mind.

If you want to make an offer, please do so by PM. If you don't like what a seller is requesting paperworkwise, either move on or send a PM asking them if they will waive it.

Thread posts in a BST ad are for clarification of what is being offered only.

Thanks,
I understand. This post replaced my post.

Mods and Staff, I'm beginning to understand the rules here. As far as the "For Sale" ads go, can you guys make the OP keep his original ad intact? Old ads are pretty much useless unless we can see what was sold, and at what price.

Thanks.:)

Tim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.