Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a new in box Colt Night Defender for sale or possible trade. I'm going to be picky on trades because I love this pistol, I'm just looking for a carry piece and don't think I can bring myself to carry an $1,100 Colt daily. This was a special run for Talo in 2009/10 and I believe only 800 were made (this one was part of the second run and not effected by the recall). It has a silver frame (which is more like a FDE color to me) and carbon colored slide and controls. The slide is matte with polished black flats. The pics do not do it justice. The pistol does have some very, very slight handling marks on it that most people would not even be able to find, but I am a perfectionist with my firearms and want to describe everything as accurately as possible. The price is $950 for a cash sale and is firm. As for trades, I've listed a few below. You must be willing to add cash accordingly or I may consider multiple trades also, I'll add cash for the right deal. Thank you.

I also have 100rds of Hornady 185gr. Critical Defense ammo, and a Bianchi Suppression leather IWB holster I may part with for the right deal.

Mainly looking for a Gen 4 Glock 26 plus cash, a Glock 36 plus cash, or a black Kahr PM9 plus cash. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Still have this awesome Colt, but I need a CCW piece that I'm not afraid to mess up!

I'll now look at all trades including multiple pistol trades (prefer Glock).
New cash price of $900 FTF in Charlotte.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.