Sold - WTS: Winchester M1 Garand | Carolina Shooters Club

Sold WTS: Winchester M1 Garand

Discussion in 'Long Guns for Sale' started by Ernest T, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Ernest T

Ernest T Registered Member

I got this Winchester M1 Garand Service Grade from the CMP about 3 years ago before they sold out. It is just as I got it from the CMP, except I applied 5 coats of BLO to the stock and added a web sling. I completely dissembled the rifle as per CMPs recommendations and cleaned and lubed it, but it has not been fired since I picked it up. It is all ready to load and take to the range. The lock-up is tight! The serial number on the receiver puts the date at November 1942. Receiver markings are pretty distinct, which is not true for many Winchesters. Nice CMP walnut stock set. Barrel is SA 6-46. Bolt and Op Rod are SA. Mixture of other parts (see photos). MW is 2 and TE is 2. Bore shows some wear, but rifling is still distinct. Will include the CMP certificate, hang tag and a couple of enbloc clips, and a CMP hard case.

$1200 FTF cash in the Winston Salem area.

$1250 shipped UPS insured. FFL required for shipping. C&R OK. Payment for shipping by USPS money orders or PayPal discrete gift.

Link to photos: https://ernest-t.smugmug.com/Hobbies/Winchester-M1-Garand/n-X58xgc

You can contact me through the forum or by text at 336-407-7586.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
    Chambered and GTM1 like this.
  2. Ernest T

Bump with price reduction

3. Ernest T