Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a PSE REAPER/SIDEWINDER HYBRID SPLIT LIMB CROSSBOW for sale or trade. It's completeley set up and ready to go. It has a 185lbs draw weight with an IBO speed of 310fps through the chrono. It was shot 7-10 times to sight in the scope, and chrono. It comes with a truglo multi-recticle 4X32 scope, quiver, 5 carbon bolts, 5 field tips, cocking rope, limbsavers installled, 3 rage broadheads 100 gr., rage cage, and a tube of rage o-rings for the broadheads. It was sighted in and never hunted with. It has sat on top of my gun safe since I brought it home from the bow range. It was bought new by me in August of this year. I have over $400 in this package. My LOSS is your GAIN. Would like to trade for a Remington 870, or a .22 pistol,.38 special, maybe a sks. Would even consider a single shot rifle like a h&r, rossi, in .22-250, or .243. Cash works great also. If you have any questions feel free to pm me. $300 cash or trade.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.