Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am putting up my Rock River Arms LAR-8 for sale or trade. I had wanted one of these for a couple of years now and finally got it. Now that I have it, I don't get to shoot it....ever! My personal range is primarily for pistols, and you just can't have fun with this rifle on a pistol range. With work and a new baby, I don't get to venture out to a rifle range.

It is a RRA LAR-8 A4 chambered in .308. It has a 26" stainless varmint barrel with freefloat handguard.
The rifle is flawless. I am the second owner.
First owner bought it, took it to the range one time and figured out how heavy it is. He was wanting a rifle he could shoulder fire. This is not that rifle! This is a bench rifle. It is heavy.
He fired 20 rounds through it and I have put another 20.

It comes with the blue, hard RRA case with all it came from the factory with. I also have 2, 20rd mags for it.

$1300 for just the rifle, case and 2 mags

The scope pictured is a Barska Excavator 8-32x50 with illuminated mildot. It is mounted in a Burris PEPR QD mount. The bipod is a UTG, nothing fancy but it works. The scope is brand new. The mount an bipod only have the one trip I made to the range on them.
ETA-I do realize the bipod is on backwards! I just threw it on quickly for the photo shoot as it won't fit in the case with it on.

$1475 for everything

These prices are sell or trade value. They are FTF in the RDU area. I will ship on your dime from my FFL to your FFL. All laws will be followed and I require a bill of sale signed and a copy of a CHP or a pistol purchase permit.

Trades I would consider are:
- Beretta 96
- Certain 1911's
- .357 lever guns
- 12 ga w/slug barrel (semi auto)
I'm sure there are others that would interest me, just can't think of them at the moment.

I may very well come to my senses tomorrow and withdraw this post, but for now it is for sale.

Thanks
Steve

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hopefully you had a safe and fun time. if you ever come back this way, make sure you eat at Mothers (that's the real name).

I am also interested in this rifle, hence, me reviving the thread since October.

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry guys, had decided to keep it a while back. I never got much interest back in October and I just forgot to lock the thread.
remy, PM headed to you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.