Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a Troy Defense complete lower receiver. It is brand new - less than 4 days old. I bought the complete rifle and decided to keep the upper and sell the lower. The lower is a Troy Defense lower with a Battle Ax stock (retails for $125 by itself). I know most people don't like the Battle Ax, so I am willing to put on a Magpul MOE or CTR stock instead (pictured below with MOE). Lower serial number is under 1000 (00084X). I have yet to fire a single round through the receiver, mags still insert tight.

I am throwing in three Colt magazines in good condition. Looking to get $425 for this. If you bought all of these parts separately you'd be way over $425 for this (and have assembly marks to boot) - bargain basement PSA complete lowers go for $399 when they aren't sold out. Only trade I am maybe interested in would be a 1-4x or 1-6x scope, Ruger SP101, Glock 19, or a black Magpul UBR +/- cash.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.