Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS: Browning Composite Stalker A-Bolt II 300 Wsm w/Boss

This rifle is very good condition, little use. It is the all black version with the Boss adjustable muzzle brake on the front, solid or ported. I have the box, books, tags, wrapping plastics from inside the box etc., I know a little anal but just how I was raised.
The rifle was bought 2002, and lived in the safe 99% of its life and shows. I will leave the rings on it but the scope does not go that is in the pictures. These retail for 1029.00 now so I am willing to make a fair market good condition used trade value.

I am looking for something in 308, nice tactical setup or maybe ar-10 platform. I want something I can still hunt with If I wanted but I believe my 6.8 will do most of that duty. I am potentially open to nice semi auto shot gun or nice Ar upper in Grendel or Beowulf. I am not opposed to partial trades or multiple trades. I can accept debit/credit as well.

I have a new box of ammo a few stray factory rounds, a new set of rcbs dies w/ shell holder and some once fired brass decapped and tumbled I can work in on a deal with someone who reloads.

$650.00 cash or best offer

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump, might be able to workout a ruger 10/22 carbine like new in the box to go with this rifle for the right trade.

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Priced, still open to adding the 10/22 on for the right trade.

I am also willing to trade for a nice used gun safe as well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.