Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to get a pair of nice name brand hunting boots but don't have the money in the budget this year. I find that the older I get the colder my feet get in the tree stand and the old leather combat boots won't cut it any more.

Waterproof is a must.

As far as grams of Thinsulate, I'd like to find a pair that has at least 600, but 800-1000 would be preferred.

Size 11, or 11 wide.

Looking for 8 inch boots or taller. No six inch.

I don't really have any money to put towards them, but I have various things I could trade, including ammo, reloading components, and home-grown canned vegetables, jams and jellies, pickles, pickled okra, pickled watermelon rinds, and canned deer meat. No telling what else I have to trade sitting around the shop. Can also trade live or butchered rabbits and chickens.

If you have a pair for some reason that you are willing to get rid of, let me know and I'm sure we can work out some kind of trade.

Thanks
Bill

·
Premium Member
5,318 Posts
I might have something for ya...let me check.

·
Administrator
17,936 Posts
Bill are deer hunting this year??? If you are and get an extra, I will buy what ever you want, in trade for some deer meat. I won't be able to get out this year. Just let me know.

·
Premium Member
5,318 Posts
Dang. mine were gonna be free.....LOL, boot tax, pay up sucka....

·
Premium Member
5,318 Posts
It was a funny, Bill will understand.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I sure do appreciate it fellas.

I've met some fine folks through this forum. I feel humbled tonight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.