Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Ritter Gottes is exactly right, there were far fewer M38s made than the model 91/30. As always scarcity in popular models of guns always means a higher price. This appears to be a nice example of the carbine variant and I'd say the price is in keeping with others that have sold recently. I don't mean to be pimping the gun, (I don't even know the seller) I am just assisting with an explanation of the price. Nice rifle.

G

·
I would not far out of line. The stock is a post war but does appear to be an m38 stock as I do not see the bayonet groove as seen on M44s.
However m38s in that shape(which is nice but far from original from factory) sell at around $200-240.

I do not believe what hes asking as far as a lower though is out of line at all. Thats a good trade for someone.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I would not far out of line. The stock is a post war but does appear to be an m38 stock as I do not see the bayonet groove as seen on M44s.
However m38s in that shape(which is nice but far from original from factory) sell at around $200-240.

I do not believe what hes asking as far as a lower though is out of line at all. Thats a good trade for someone.
Yo, House,

I'm glad you went into diagnostic medicine instead of becoming an English Professor. ;joint

·
Banned
10,039 Posts
Yo, House,

I'm glad you went into diagnostic medicine instead of becoming an English Professor. ;joint
You all realize this is a classified thread, right? :)
Questions or concerns are to be made about the item for sale usually.
Anything else we can post a thread for and discuss elsewhere. Seems the community does a good job here policing ourselves, so our mods have little to worry about in the classifieds usually. Good to keep it like that :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.