Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTT,Wts HST 40 S&W 180 gr. hollow points,in 9mm,45's or 223

View attachment 33469 I have a few boxes left of the Federal H.S.T. High performance hollow points same thing the FBI and Customs uses.These are very good performing ammo threw all barriers.I personal did a test and they out performed Golden sabers,Rangers,And standard Gold dots,Double Tap, any +p or +p+ 9mm or 45 acp,.Just need some good 45 acp or 9mm hollow points ammo,or good new FMJ,or some good 223 ammo,will trade box for box locally in coastal NC or SC.Or Will Sale these for $33.00 per box ftf... please only factory new ammo. have 2 boxes will trade,that is 100 rounds total.Will trade just one box if you have 50 rounds,.let me know what you got.Prefer 200 or 230 grain ammo on 45 acp,and 124 or 147 grain from Hornady, Federal,Gold Dot or Magtech.Or some good 223 ammo and/or AR mags.Let me know what you got and make me an offer....Thanks Ronnie.please withdraw..keeping them..

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Btt,,Will sell these for $33.00 per box of "50" ftf..These are going for $50.00 per box on the gun sites if you can find them..These outperform all other 180 grain Hollow points by ,Speer,Remington,Winchester,Hornady,Any of them..if you do your home work on these you will see what I am talking about..1,200 FPS and 440 plus lbs of energy from a Glock 22..These will go through all barriers (Sheet metal,Glass,Heavy Clothing) and still expand and perform up to 14" in ballistic Gelatin..Good ammo here guys..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.