Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Remington 700 .243 ADL SPS ($450) for a Remington 700 in .270 or 7mm-08. Would rather trade than sell...

Title pretty much says it all. I have a current production SPS .243 and would like to trade it for a .270 Win. or 7mm-08of like condition and make.

My rifle has the checkered pattern black plastic stock, blued with a matte finish, with the earlier (yr 2000 production w/ j-lock) adjustable trigger and it has been adjusted to a crisp 5 pounds.

Mounts and rings come with gun as well as factory sites. Great condition with next to no wear, there is a spot on the top of the barrel that is shiny from the gun rack but that is all.

Gun has had very little shooting done with it. It belonged to a once a year hunter that didn't shoot much. I took the rifle apart for the first time since it left the factory.

Everyone knows what a 700 looks like and this is no different.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.