Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you post a pic of the bolt face?

Also if you have a feeler gauge could you measure the bolt gap and post it?

Also any trades are you looking for?
Yes I can and I will, However it won't be until late Sunday or Monday before I can get to it as I'm gonna be out of town. That and I've gotta see if I can find my feeler gauges :) If I hadn't just agreed to buy a FAL this one would be staying in my safe.

·
OEF 10-11
3,633 Posts
Yes I can and I will, However it won't be until late Sunday or Monday before I can get to it as I'm gonna be out of town. That and I've gotta see if I can find my feeler gauges :) If I hadn't just agreed to buy a FAL this one would be staying in my safe.
Sounds good to me. Thanks.

Side note I'm a big CETME fan. But any particular thing you looking to trade for?

·
Premium Member
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
BTT.

Still trying to locate my feeler guages and hadn't taken any more pictures yet. I'll try and get to it this week. If you're interested in looking at it for yourself that can be arranged too. I also travel out east toward the Moorehead City area and could meet along the way somewhere. (I'm not super motivated to sell this, as I know that I probably wont see another early St Albans, VT version.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.