WTT/WTS Knives: Paraframe I - Boker Magnums - Enlan Bee - Kershaw | Carolina Shooters Club

WTT/WTS Knives: Paraframe I - Boker Magnums - Enlan Bee - Kershaw

Discussion in 'Other Weapons | Blades, Bows, etc...' started by rje58, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rje58

rje58 Member

WTT/WTS Knives: PRICE DROP - only the Gerber Paraframe I left - the rest are sold

These are not high dollar knives for aficionados - these are less expensive knives, especially compared to the Striders and the ZTs, etc.

I just started getting more interested in knives recently, and I've purchased quite a few affordable knives, just as part of the learning process, and checking them out. So now I've got more than I can use - and more on the way! I need to thin the herd.

Trades preferred, since I am still learning and trying to check out many different knives, but I've posted prices on these if you want to purchase. The price is also approximately the trade value.

I prefer FTF in central North Carolina: Burlington - Hillsborough - Chapel Hill - Durham area. I will ship one or more anywhere in the 48 U.S. states for flat $3 charge. Buy them all, still $3 for shipping. If we do trades via mail, I'll pay to ship mine to you, you pay to ship yours to me.

For each knife listed as "New" or "New in Box", all I've done is remove it from the original package, open it up and look at it, and put it back. They have never been used at all, much less carried.

SOLD 5.11 LMC Hawkbill New in Box $22 SOLD
    Blade length: 3.2 inches. Overall length: 7.25 inches. Weight 3.6 oz. AUS8 steel blade.
    The Hawkbill design was originally developed for use on ships and docks, but more recently has become popular with some for defensive and tactical use.

SOLD Kershaw Black Horse 2 New in Holster (came originally in a clamshell plastic package) $18 SOLD
    This is a fantastic knife, especially at this price point! A solid workhorse with a 3-3/4 inch blade. 8Cr13MoV stainless. Lanyard hole.

SOLD Ganzo G714 Like New in Box $15 SOLD
    Blade length: 3-3/8 inches. Weight 4.1 oz. This is one of my favorites! I carried it for a couple of days, but decided I wanted to keep trying out different knives. It is in perfect condition. G10 scales on this one! Tip up pocket clip, too.

SOLD Boker/Magnum Tactical Rescue New in Box $15 SOLD
    Blade length: 3-3/8 inches. Overall length: 8-1/4 inches. Weight 6.8 oz. 440 Stainless blade. Solid knife! I really like this one, it's just too big for me to carry. Has built-in belt cutter and window breaker for emergency use.

SOLD Enlan Bee L04 New in Box $14 [/B] SOLD
    Nice knife, attractive green scales. Blade is just over 3-1/3 inches, weighs only 4 ounces for carry. 8Cr13MoV Blade.

SOLD Boker/Magnum Code Gray New in Box $12 SOLD
    Attractive knife, blade is 3-1/4 inches, weighs less than 4 ounces. 440 Stainless blade.

Gerber Paraframe I Used now only $10! WITHDRAWN
    This one has been carried, used and sharpened. Shows the usual wear from carry and use, has a few scratches on the blade that don't show in the photo. Very good condition, I take care of my stuff - has never been abused. Mostly used to open packages. High Carbon Stainless blade is three inches long.

[​IMG]

SOLD Royal Crest Swiss Army style Utility Knife Like New in Box $2 SOLD
    Not much to say about this one - cheap knife. Don't bet the farm on this one... the "Lifetime Warranty" on the box is good for a laugh, though. 420 stainless blade.

Trades - what I am looking for - Mainly the "better" budget knives: Enlan Bee, Sanrenmu, Ganzo, Boker/Magnum, Inron, Navy, United Cutlery, the economy line of Kershaws (street price of less than $30, the Black Horse 2 above is a good example), economy line of Gerber, etc. I can't name every brand, but you get the idea. I am open to fixed blade as well as folders, although I generally prefer folders. If you want to trade a more expensive knife for multiples of mine, I will consider that as well.

What I am NOT looking for: cheap generic knives!! The Royal Crest I have listed above is one of those, that's why it is priced accordingly at two bucks!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
    MacEntyre, nick9 and Oneofsix like this.
  2. Oneofsix

Oneofsix Lifetime Member Lifetime Member

I will take both of them if they are still available please. I would like them shipped. Please let me know the total.
    Your inbox is full...

rje58 likes this.
  3. rje58

rje58 Member

Thanks for letting me know that my inbox was full! I apologize for that and have cleared some space.

I only have one Kershaw Black Horse 2. I posted two different pictures of the same knife. PM sent.

4. rje58

rje58 Member

Added a 5.11 LMC Hawkbill to the list...

5. MacEntyre

MacEntyre Vendor Vendor

I'll take it!

PM sent.

- MacEntyre

rje58 likes this.
  6. hagar

hagar Registered Member

I will take both the Boker/Magnum knifes if still available.

rje58 likes this.
  7. rje58

rje58 Member

They're yours!

8. nick9

nick9 Member

I'll take the 5.11. PM sent.

rje58 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.