Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
XD40 Subcompact
- This was a backup pistol and carried concealed daily so there's a darker patina and holster wear. I also stippled the grip some. Not a safe queen but it has only seen a couple thousand rounds maybe.
-Has front and rear Trijicon night sights that still glow but aren't super bright.
- Come with original case, clip draw clip installed, and 5 magazines. 3 small 9rd and 2 12rd.

Not a safe queen and definitely shows signs of wear. It's an excellent shooter and still in great working/shooting condition. More pictures can be sent upon request.

I'm asking $325 cash or best offer.

Trade value is $350. I'd prefer to meet within 30 minutes of Greensboro but if the trade is right I'll go farther.

All laws will be followed so you'll need either a North Carolina CCH or purchase permit and valid matching state ID. I'll also complete a bill of sale. You must be 21 or over.

I'll trade towards other guns. I can add ball or hollow point ammo for the right trade. Make an offer but I'm really looking for an AR or AK. Optics, ammo, 4 wheelers, enclosed trailers, small trucks, and other items will be considered as well. Make me an offer!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.