Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a NEW, arctic white, Yeti 160 Cooler that is still in the factory box. These amazing "super-coolers" sell for $599.99 plus shipping and tax. In NC that's at least $642 PLUS shipping!

Capacity is 150 quarts, 37.5 gallons.

Information from Yeti sales listings:

Yeti® Coolers Tundra 160 Marine Coolers

UV-resistant shell
2" polyurethane-foam insulation
Lockable to be bear resistant
Simply put, everything about this cooler is engineered for one purpose - to keep ice frozen and contents cool longer than the competition. The extra-durable UV-resistant shell and food-grade/dry-ice-compatible plastic interior sandwiches a full 2" of polyurethane-foam insulation. The lid features a whopping 3" of insulation where it's needed the most, a positive-sealing freezer-style gasket and rubber T-latches for a reliably secure closure. Nonslip, nonmarking feet keep it in place on deck. Leakproof drain plug. Lockable to be bear resistant.
Exterior Dimensions: 45"L x 18-7/8"W x 21-3/16"H.
Interior Dimensions: 37-3/8"L x 12-7/8"W x 15-3/4"H.
Weight: 54 lbs.
Colors: White.

An extreme example of how durable and insulated a cooler can be.

Dry goods rack included

General Information:
• One-piece, roto-molded construction is extremely durable just like a whitewater kayak.
• YETI®'s proprietary PermaFrost™ Insulation is pressure-injected, giving you exceptional thermal resistance for unmatched ice retention.
• T-Rex™ Lid Latches, with patent-pending technology and molded-in keepers, keep your lid securely closed and are built to last.
• The YETI® ColdLock™ Gasket minimizes unwanted air exchange, locking out heat while sealing in cold.
• NeverFail™ Hinge System includes a full-length, integrated hinge that is selfstopping and will not break.
• FatWall™ Design features extra-thick walls designed to house added insulation for maximum ice retention
• BearFoot™ Non-Slip Feet, are made from non-marking rubber and help keep your cooler where you put it and up off of hot surfaces.
• InterLock™ Lid System enables lid to interlock with the cooler body, creating an essential form-fi tting barrier between your contents and outside elements.
• AnchorPoint™ Tie-Down Slots are molded into cooler body for solid mounting
• DoubleHaul™ Handles, with textured grips and marine-grade nylon rope, make carrying a loaded cooler easier for two people.
• Integrated LipGrip™ Handles make solo carrying easier, save valuable space, and won't get in the way.
• Vortex™ Drain System has a screw-in, gasketed drain plug that allows for easy draining while partially opened and guarantees leak-proof reliability.
• BullDog™ Strap Guides allow for your cooler to be securely racheted down while being hauled or transported.
• Constructed of food-grade material that is Dry Ice Compatible™ and UV-resistant.
• Integrated padlock ports make it easy to bear-proof your YETI®

Seat cushion covers to fit this cooler, as well as tie-down and lock-down kits are available at Yeti-com.

Asking $525, (and open to trades). Not interested in insulting lowball offers.

Located in central NC.

Trades that may interest me:
• Weatherby Accumark in .300 Weatherby,
• Weatherby Ultralight in .257 Weatherby,
• .28 gauge,
• Quality optics,
• Offshore Boat,
• Offshore fishing gear.
Obviously I would add cash if necessary.

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I'm not interested in low-ball offers. Let's be reasonable! Remember you can't buy one of these for less than $642 (with tax) from a store.

People keep offering $300-$450. I won't go down much as my price is fair & I won't mind if it doesn't sell. I am offering a great deal but don't see why I should give this away.

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Sending PM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.