Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys....school me.

How the heck do ya'll put the You tube vids in the post??

I've copied and pasted the link when I want to put one in and even click on "embed" and all it does when I post is put a clickable link up. Ya'll are putting the Vid in the post. How?

I feel stoopid! LOL

DS

·
Premium Member
9,686 Posts
DirtyScrew,

When you click embed on the youtube video, just right click on the url in the little box and select Copy. Then go back to your post and go to the little film icon in the box above your post and click that on. Right click again when the CSC box appears and paste the url from youtube into the insert video box. That should do it. I don't think I left anything out................... Dave

·
Premium Member
9,686 Posts
The youtube url you choose should have the word "youtu.be" in the link. It looks like you're trying to select an old embed code when you copy it. Just click "Share" and right click the url that is highlighted in blue. Don't click on the "Embed" button. Just right click and copy the blue highlighted url and then return to your post on CSC and click the "Insert Video" box, the little film icon, and paste the url from youtube in the box that pops up. Try that.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
AHHH SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm not listening to you Chad!!!!!!!!! (crying in a corner...)LOL

DS

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.