Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Wings of Gold 1990
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Youve spent a night in jail.

next

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hmm, Im one for two and its the messier one. I dont know how I kept myself out of the first through high school and college, Its either my BSing ability or the fact if you start chasing me I can move pretty quick.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Doing something helpful for someone with no expectation of acknowledgement, praise, or money. Just because it was the moral and right thing to do.

or

Admit you made a mistake regardless of embarrassment or repercussions....You admit you owned it.

or

Being a working faithful husband and father. Teaching your sons to be the same

or

have sex with a fat chic, cause fat chics need love too.

Dang and I was doing so good.

Attachments

·
Disposable apparently
12,243 Posts
All of the above I'm there, except I still got all my digits.

Here's one for ya, stitched up a wound on yourself. :) (x2 for me.......)

Cauterized a wound on yourself (or in my case I had somebody do it while another friend held my arm down).

It takes a real friend to cauterize a cut for ya..........:).........and a good bit of ;tequilla to work your way up to it.

·
Terminator terminator
3,922 Posts
Wow! I'm not doing so good. No gunshot/knife wounds. No scars at all. No time in Jail. All my digits.

You guys are crazy ;tequilla

·
Premium Member
4,501 Posts
I've done all of the above (some a few times *coughing...fat chicks*) except for some of TRguy's.

....Unless you've run an IV on yourself to cure a hangover

....Have a picture of yourself next the charred remains of a vehicle you were driving as it exploded.

·
Disposable apparently
12,243 Posts
Not a man till you have both given and received an enema.

Just sayin...
Check and check...........unfortunately.

I used to work in group homes...........and after you've broken your back and laid in bed for 3 days on heavy painkillers you'll do anything at all to be able to take a dump. Trust me........

I've done all of the above (some a few times *coughing...fat chicks*) except for some of TRguy's.

....Unless you've run an IV on yourself to cure a hangover

....Have a picture of yourself next the charred remains of a vehicle you were driving as it exploded.
You win...........LOL

·
Terminator terminator
3,922 Posts
I wasn't going to start it but...

unless you have had an RPG, RPK, AK47 and 82mm mortar fired at you in the same day :)

(never been in a vehicle that was hit, so I had to post something lol)

·
Premium Member
9,686 Posts
Unless.... You've reached over and grabbed your cup that you were drinking out of and took a big ole swig and swallow, and then realized you just gulped down a few ounces from your spittoon that was sitting nearby.

·
Terminator terminator
3,922 Posts
Unless.... You've reached over and grabbed your cup that you were drinking out of and took a big ole swig and swallow, and then realized you just gulped down a few ounces from your spittoon that was sitting nearby.
I would vomit.

·
All bleeding stops eventually
22,797 Posts
A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.