ZSA Zombie Pistol Match In Rocky Mount, NC - Thursday January 19th | Carolina Shooters Club

ZSA Zombie Pistol Match In Rocky Mount, NC - Thursday January 19th

Discussion in 'NC Meet Ups, Events, and NC Gun Shows' started by Down Range, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Down Range

Down Range Registered Member

Down Range Indoor Shooting Facility will be hosting our second ZSA (Zombie Shooters Association) match on Thursday January 19th in Rocky Mount, NC. Registration starts at 6pm and the match begins shortly after. If you havent tried it, you really should. This is great fun and great way to get into competitive shooting. The range is located at 2727 N. Church St, Rocky Mount NC , 27804. You can call Chris at 252-292-6673, or come by the range for more information.

Like Us On Facebook

2. Concealed Carry

Concealed Carry Registered Member

Zombie Fun

On Jan. 3, John had 16 shooters for the Zombie shoot. I predict there will be 25 or more Thurs. night. I have shot IDPA before and this is by far the most fun. Join in and find out how much fun it can be. Everything is relaxed about the Zombie shoots EXCEPT FOR THE SAFETY and that is as it should be.

3. bigfelipe

bigfelipe I'm told I'm pretty awesome... Lifetime Member

What's the cost for these events?

4. Concealed Carry

Concealed Carry Registered Member

Zombies

The last one was $15.00 and I think this one will be the same.

5. cbm45

cbm45 Registered Member

hey guys i am new to tactical matches. are optics allowed on the long guns.. any other tips would help a ton